Sarah Maria

Sarah Maria

Sarah Maria

Sarah Maria

Sarah Maria

Sarah Maria

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Introducing: JDX!

I have the privilege of working with one of the most talented musical composers/producers I have EVER seen.

JDX comes from Amsterdam where he is the man behind the world's leading dance event.....SENSATION.  

He writes the music and MAKES this show happen.  HMMMMM.... I think I may need to go overseas for a minute!  Who's with me??

Watch the trailers...listen to the music and RELISH in the talent of......J....D......X!

P.S. JDX made the drums in the second video!!!!!!  :)












1 comment:

  1. Excuse me. You will STAND BEFORE GOD one day and ANSWER for what you have done. You want fame. I'm sorry -- but are you willing to stand before God and tell God that satanism was "OK" with you?? Newsflash. Life is short. We are very near the Great Tribulation. I'd say it's time to get right with Jesus -- and sing for Him.

    ReplyDelete